我的遗嘱(My last will)
for there is nothing to divide. 因为我并无财产分给所爱
my kin don’t need to fuss and moan— 亲人不必抱怨,悲哀---
“moss does not cling to rolling stone.” “滚石不生苔,我也不聚财”
my body? oh, if i could choose, 遗体怎么办?---哦,如果还有商量
to ashes i’d let it reduce, 我愿它化为一撮灰烬
and let the merry breeze blow 让欢快的柔风把它轻扬
my dust to where some flowers grow. 吹到鲜花盛开的地方
perhaps some fading flowers then 也许有些正在凋谢的花儿
would come to life and bloom again. 会因此复活,重新怒放
this is my last and final will, 这便是我最后的遗愿
good luck to all of you! 祝你们所有的人幸福安康!